Order Your Club Shirts!
Please fill out the form:
1. Students pick their favorite numbers and nicknames to be placed on the back of their shirt in the form to the left. Think of a sports jersey!
2. ROAR's logo and name are on the front of every shirt.
3. Between the third and fourth week of ROAR, we will begin collecting shirt money from students. We will always notify students one week before the first collection date.
4. First, the Power Team will assess the cost of each shirt. We will then decide how much ROAR can donate to reduce the price per shirt. We then provide the final cost per shirt to our students.
6. If you have any issues or concerns with purchasing a shirt, please let us know! We are miracle workers and dragon slayers but only if we know you need us to be!
7. Upon collecting shirt money from every student, Danielle will review every personalized order and provide a receipt to every student. On the final collections day, Danielle will review EVERY order one more time before placing the order.
8. The order is guaranteed two weeks after the order date. Students will be provided a detailed letter and this page will be updated as plans progress.
9. Club shirts are to be worn during our events such as Reading Around the World, SMACK Night, and the Dr. MILK Parade.
10. We will notify students when shirts can be worn on our Tuesday club days. Please wait until notified by Danielle.