S.M.A.C.K Night Schedule
1:50 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Events such as S.M.A.C.K Night require great preparation and effort.
We encourage our students to stay after school with the ROAR Club but it is not mandatory. We understand it might be a lot for our families to handle. Students who will not being staying after school are welcomed to come back to school when the event begins.
The schedule below will begin from 1:50 p.m. for those students who will stay throughout the afternoon.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
1. Students are dismissed from school at 1:50 p.m.
2. Those students who participate in a Wednesday club will attend their club until approximately 3:15 p.m. when clubs ends. They will then head to the Magnet Office to work on homework before we prep our classroom.
3. Students who do not participate in a Wednesday club and who will also be staying after school with the ROAR Club will head to the Magnet Office with Ms. Salinas to work on homework.
4. We will have pizza and soda as a lunch before the event begins.
5. By 3:30 p.m. all students staying the afternoon must be in the Magnet Office with Ms. Salinas.
6. Danielle will arrive at Air Base by 3:30 p.m. to join the club.
7. Students will work on homework and enjoy pizza in the Magnet Office until 4:30 p.m.
8. At 4: 30 p.m. the ROAR Club will begin setting up the classroom for our S.M.A.C.K Night activity.
4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
9. We will begin to set up our classroom at 4:30 p.m.
10. At 6:00 p.m. S.M.A.C.K Night will officially begin.
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Students working session one will be expected to arrive at least ten minutes before we begin (5:50 p.m.)
Students working session two can arrive when session two begins.
Students working session three can arrive when session three begins.