Welcome Home Mrs. Nogueras
This coming Tuesday, February 21, 2017, will be the party. Below, you will find final information needed for Tuesday.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
Let's make this great,
1. Party Highlights: the basics
2. Party Plan: What's happening Tuesday?
3. Food Contributions: donations information & form
6. Starbucks: Orders & Reminders
7. Money Collection: how much, deadline, & drop off
WHO: ROAR will be hosting the party but if you know of other students who would like to contribute and participate, please let us know! They can fill the contact box to the right.
WHERE: Ms. Nogueras' Classroom
WHEN: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
TIME: 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
THEME: Starbucks/Welcome Back
NOTE: It's a surprise party! She thinks it's a party for a ROAR Student.
1. Party supplies, decorations, and food can be left in the Magnet Office with Mrs. Salinas. The conference room door will be unlocked for students to drop off items on Tuesday 2/21/17
2. Students will be pulled from class to set up for the party in her room. Thank you for those of you who volunteered.
3. When Mrs. Nogueras is pulled away from her class, we will set up the Welcome Back sign, gift, and video.
Students bring in $5 with their Starbucks money.
A party isn't a party without food! So, we are asking that each ROAR student donate a food item like we did for Thanksgiving (another great event!).
For those students who have picked their item already, you will find it listed below. For those students who haven't gotten a chance, you will find ideas and the submission form below.
Please remember, that item is not yours until you receive a confirmation email from Danielle.
1. Sodas/Soft drinks
2. Dessert: cake, cookies, pastries
1. Maddie: Croquetas
2. Sofia: Cookies
3. Leslie: Chips
4. Michael: Cupcakes
5. Vanessa: Pastries
6. Camila: 2 Coke sodas
7. Alanis: Plates
8. Shaylli: Coke soda
9. Gabi: Sandwiches
10. Eloisa: Utensils
11. Naomi: 2 Sprite sodas
Below you will find the collected Starbucks orders. If you do not see yours or did not get a chance to submit one, please use the form on the very bottom of the web page.
Check the Starbucks website to find out how much your drink will cost and please turn it in by Monday, Feb 20, 2017.
1. Camila - venti mocha frappe & birthday cake pop
2. Shaylli - venti strawberry frappuchino (no whip cream)
3. Vanessa – venti hot caramel macchiato & birthday cake pop
4. Sofia – venti vanilla bean (no whip cream)
5. Madison – grande salted caramel frappe
6. Alanis - venti double chocolate chip frappucino (no whip cream) & a vanilla cake pop
7. Nicole - tall vanilla bean Frappuccino & birthday cake pop
8. Eloisa - medium hot chocolate
9. Caitlyn - venti mocha Frappuccino
10. Vallerie - grande caramel Frappuccino
11. Naomi - TBA
12. Gaby - grande caramel Frappuccino